Monday, October 04, 2004

Hello World


September 26. 12:01 AM. The first time i came out of my mother's womb to face the challenges of the world. Funny pero kung nauna sigurong umiri ang nanay ko ng mga 2 minutes, my birthday would have been on the 25th of September and my fate would have been entirely different..maybe. My first acquaintances were the nurses and doctors of the Children's Medical Center. I was naked. It was dark at first but finally i saw the light just as this nurse tapped me by my buttocks. And there was I...crying my first tears out...

I was named after a religious icon. My mom is a devout catholic and would always go to Quiapo to pray and give offerings. My father is also as religious as my mother.

Pinaglihi daw ako sa santol. That explains why maasim ang itsura ko. Hehehe. But most people think na pinaglihi ako sa balut. Kasi balbon ako..oh yes, you should see those hairs...hehehe.

During my first few months, I had a problem with my head. Opo, bata pa lang siraulo na ako. Well, I had a sickness called hemadioma (i hope im spelling it right). Basically, may mga excess veins ako sa ulo which needs to be removed, otherwise, lalaki yung bukol sa ulo ko at magmumuka akong watermelon.At a very very young age, I was subjected to a minor operation. Actually, sinunog lang naman ng doctor yung ulo ko with a dry ice. With God's guidance, I was able to survive. Dapat lang no, may mission pa kaya ang angel na to!That's me when I was a baby..cute no? ahehehe

2 Comments:

Blogger anneanne said...

pareho pala tayong eventful ang birthday. ako naman daylight-saving-time non, pinanganak ako May 7 12:55am. Kung hindi DST, dapat May 6 11:55 bday ko hehehe

7:27 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

ang galing di ba? ehehe..siguro things have been different if we were born minutes before or minutes after..hmm..feng shui..

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home