Wednesday, October 06, 2004

oF ChiNEse GarterS and LiMbO-ROcK

I just got back, tired from playing two games in a row: chinese garters and Limbo-rock. To deviate from the usual sportsfest, the organizers of the fun activities have decided to hold fun games instead of sports; in this way, everybody will have the chance of winning.

It was so frustrating that with a height of 5'6.5, I cannot even reach and jump over a garter of height 3 feet!!! Was I that lame?!? Nyok nyok nyok...I have always been teased of being "lampa" (though not payatot)....i wonder why?!? Is it because I am flat-footed? Or maybe because I am really not into physical challenges...

Physical Education has been my waterloo. I remember acing a few major subjects but could not even pass the weight lifting subject that I enrolled for. That was supposed to be my last PE subject. I remember I almost farted out while excerting too much force just to make it to my 3rd lift. Who wouldn't have the trouble of lifting then when I was around 165 lbs and I have to carry at least 1/2 of my weight! My eyes would almost pop out before I can even get to my third lift. Yes, i just have to lift the weight 3 times and I will pass the subject. But no, that was the only time when I found it hard to count till 3! And the irony of all, my friend, who is just above 5 feet tall, was able to manage 30 lifts (of course, of her proportional weight) and got the highest grade for the subject. I must admit, I am a loser when it comes to sports. Well, basically not all sports. Recently I am getting good over pingpong. When all people are praying to pass their major exams, I am desperately praying to pass my PE subject.

What has that got to do with the games that I played earlier? Simple. I am really not a sports buff. I might really be "lampa". Admit it, we can't have everything in the world. I'm smart, gorgeous and sexy already. Not to mention sweet, loving and kind. What else can I ask for? Now i understand why God made me "lampa"..

1 Comments:

Blogger aids said...

Haha! Last PE ko muntik na kaming bumagsak kasi lawn tennis PE namin pero baseball nilalaro namin lol... laging home run!!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home