Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And I am back....

After a long hibernation....

Goede avond! Hoe gaat het met you? Alles goede?

Those are the only Dutch words I know right now. I am planning to take my course next week. They say that Dutch is very similar with German language. So with that, I will start with my German lessons too. Hehehe....

Life is a bit boring here. I live in a village where the sun sets by 10 PM and the temperature is typically 15C. Cold. Really cold. I couldn't imagine how it would be by winter. By then, I might be in the Philippines for a short vacation.

I have started biking here in Netherlands. However, I don't have my own bike yet. I plan on buying once I get my euros. I also plan to buy a DSLR. To learn photography. And nope, I am not going to take nude pictures, noh!

A lot of things have been realized the past few weeks...

....that Philippines is waaaaay to far from where I am right now
.....that there is a lot to learn in FA....
....that it must be lonely being in a place where people would speak a language that is not familiar to you...
.....that friends are soooo far away when you need them....
.....and that it is hard to converse with a dutch when he doesn't speak english ( and i dont speak dutch!)

cute ng background video noh? medyo hawig ko ng konti..hehehe... kaya ko nga kinuha eh

3 Comments:

Blogger eye said...

buhay na pala ulit ang blog na ito, akala ko permanent na yung paglipat mo sa kabila hehehe!

at eto ba na-realize mo na ba, mahirap tumira dyan dahil ang babango nila? :D
lalo na pag winter, dapat siguro magpahid kayo lagi ni asj ng vicks sa ilalim ng ilong nyahaha!

post ka ng pic ng nakasakay ka sa bike, tapos bili ka rin ng aso para makiuso ka sa mga taga-dyan!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Cancanie said...

hehe naunahan mo ako sa video. anyways, sana wag ka maxado mabaliw jan :). take it easy. cheers!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

hehehe
eye salamat sa pagbisita...pag nakabili ako ng cam turuan mo ako...

can, belat! hehehe...kahawig ko pala si natalie :P

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home