Monday, October 03, 2005

NaBuhAy ang TuLog

Due to a major public demand, I am going to post in this blog. It's been a while. I dunno what's got into me but I don't know why I don't have the drive to write. Maybe because I have nothing much to write right now.

By the way, for those of you who don't know, I am not in the Philippines right now. I am somewhere in Malaysia, parang sundalo na pinadala ng kanyang kumander sa gyera. What can I say about this place? Hmm. It's great. But it could have been more beautiful if you have someone to share it with, right?

Fortunately (or unfortunately should I say ?!?!), I live in a single fully airconditiononed unit with three bedrooms, two rest rooms, laundry room, kitchen and living room plus dining room. The master's bedroom alone is just as big as the current unit I am renting in Mandaluyong, would you believe?

I must say it's quite lonely being alone....kitang kita naman dito sa picture di ba?


Sobrang sad ko di ba? hayy....wawa naman.... (by the way, thats the Petronas Tower, the 2nd highest building in the world and the tallest among twin structures).

Sometimes I feel so helpless and restless. I dunno what to do..So I get my self busy with other things...





Like this one ^^^^ anyone care for a pee?

Honestly, for a couple of years i have been wanting to go out of the country on a permanent basis. But just recently, I realized that what I wanted, I already have. In my own country. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger PAU said...

hi lesgorgeous! glad to see your new post. kaso di ko makita yung nilagay mong pics. try mong lipat sa flickr. :D Ingat ka dyan!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Jodge said...

hello les,

buti naman nakapag-post ka pa ng blog. anyway, stay cool, ikaw pa!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home