Wednesday, October 06, 2004

amIeL AmIEL aMiel



Birthday: April 15 2004
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

This shot was taken a few days after we brought him home. Now, we have better reasons of staying home and going home early. He is like a baby to us and we have become instant mothers (though, of course, i dont breastfeed him! ano sya maswerte?!?). I must admit, life has been different since this puppy came into our lives. He has been my dog toy and I, his chewbone..err...a cushion would probably be more appropriate. Yup, he loves biting my fingers. Just last week he lost a tooth while biting me. I guess we are MFEO (meant for each other). He is sadistic and I am masochistic. Hahaha. Amiel is turning 6 months on October 15 and I am so glad that we have been together for 3 months already! I look forward to more joggings round the Sunken Garden with him and more pillow fights as well(it's a good thing he doesn't grow that big, which makes it more advantageous for me..can't imagine bullfighting with a rottweiler!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home