Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ThE BloG

I have read something that I didn't like. Something that I didn't expect. But at least now i know the truth. The truth hurts...but only for a while. I just hope some people believed in KARMA...
How would you feel about a lie that's been going on for so long? I pity myself. But then i stopped. I guess I should pity you more.

I guess I am tired of the old stories. The old dramas.

There are some things I have learned:

1. The truth shall come out.

2. Never try to make other people look bad by getting others to pity you because when they find out who you really are beneath the covers...lagot!

3. Nakakapagod din pala magpatawad. Mas nakakapagod magmukhang tanga.

4. Friends come in handy. I am glad I keep lots of them.

5. You might be able to fool them today. But they will find it out someday...

This is the last time I will speak like this and the last time i will be bitter like this.
Nakakainis.
Gusto ko mangigil.
Next time magdedevice ako ng sumasabog na blog.
Or maybe....pwede ring ako ang magpasabog! mwahahahaha!!!!! *evilgrin*

6 Comments:

Blogger haydee said...

k ka lang les? hinga ng malalam :-)

9:34 AM  
Blogger aids said...

sorry les di ko nasabi sa iyo kaagad na ako si superman... sa ibang tao mo pa nalaman... patawad...

-Clark Kent

7:51 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

i have to tell you one thing too...
ako si...
DARNA!
(ding, ang bato!)

11:23 PM  
Blogger aids said...

:) ikaw pa rin ikaw, walang pagbabago... kahit talaga malungkot minsan kailangan mo pa rin magpatawa...magkunwari... hirap maging superhero...

ingat ka palagi.... maraming nagmamahal sa iyo... lalo na si ding..

8:29 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

gagu! hehehe

12:21 AM  
Blogger aids said...

nagagu pa tuloy ako....

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home