Friday, February 18, 2005

a LoVeLEtTer

To you my everdearest,

It's been a long time since I last saw you...make it six months to be exact. I must admit, I have been really busy these couple of months, but there was never a time that I have totally forgotten you. You are always in my thoughts, in my prayers, wondering where you are, what you are doing, if you are ok and if people have been treating you good.

It's been a long time since I last saw you...but I can still remember the last time I cried because you were leaving. I was not able to accompany you to the airport then because I don't want you to see me shattering in tears. I know that we shall see each other soon so I need not worry.

I might not have spent my whole life with you but you knew me pretty well. I wish I could know you more and spend more time with you. You have been a very important shaping factor of my life and I would like to thank you for the inspiration you gave me. Thank you very much for loving me and giving me your all. I wish I could return the same love that you gave me, or more. You are God's blessing to me and I am so lucky to have you in my life. And for that, I promise to be always be here right by your side till you grow old. You never need to worry for I will take care of you and guide you when your senses falter. I will hold your hand and make sure everything's gonna be alright as long as I am here. I will be here for you and for Mama, for you two are the most precious gifts from God. Happy birthday Papa! All I wish for is a long life for you, for Mama, for my brothers and for me, so that I can still take care of you when you are old. I miss you Papa. We miss you. We hope to see you on April. For Mama's birthday. I want you to know that I love you. That we love you.

Love,
Zaren

1 Comments:

Blogger stargazer said...

Wow, nakaka-touch! Bigla ko tuloy na-appreciate dad ko. Kahit minsan hindi kami magkasundo. :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home