Thursday, August 11, 2005

I can SeE ClEArLY NoW

I can see clearly now
the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds
that had me blind

It's going to be a bright,
bright sunshiny day

I think I can make it now
the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings
have disappeared

Here is the rainbow
I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright,
bright sunshiny day

Look all around there's nothing
but blue skies
Look straight ahead nothing
but blue skies

I think I can make it
now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings
have disappeared
I can see clearly now
the rain has gone
It's gonna be a bright,
bright Sunshiny day

After the rain, there is always a sunshine...a rainbow. Yesterday and the day before was probably my most dreaded moment. But I was able to face all of them. With HIS help. Nothing could be more powerful than a prayer. Than calmness. Sometimes, we let our anger crowd our own judgements. We let anger take over and destroy us. I am not going to let anger consume me anymore.

For those who were puzzled by the weird post yesterday, I am not going to remove it. I am not going to take it off as some people would probably do to cover up for something. I am just human. And being human, I have emotions too. You can always see me happy and joking and playing around with people, making them laugh, but I, too, have my own issues. And sometimes, I also need someone, or should i say, some people, to make me smile.

Last night before I went to sleep ( actually i dozed off), my life flashed in front of me. My friends. My family. My barkadings. My blockmates. My high school friends. My playmates (and i really mean playmates) when I was just in kindergarten. Sometimes, I think that it must be really great to remain a child. But since I can't, I guess I should just remain a child at heart.

But this morning, I woke up to reality: I have work to do. Lots of them. Next week I have to leave for Malaysia for a couple of months. I don't know if I will like it there but I guess I will just make the best out of my stay. It will buy me off some time so I could get to finish my thesis and write three technical papers as well.

When I come to think of it, I should be happy. Despite the problems in my life, I have friends beside me. I might not be able to keep in touch with them but I know in my heart that they would still be friends. I guess I will be visiting them all today. In their blogs. :-)

Life has to go on. I will start anew. No grudges. No pain. Just a smile in my heart. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger aids said...

parang kailangan ng malaking hug dito!

Sana ok lang miss gorgeous... ingat sa malaysia... kahit wala akong pasalubong ok lang...

7:53 PM  
Blogger K said...

elo lesgorgeous!

regarding your entry yesterday...
just wanna say this too shall pass *hugs*

nice to know you can see clearly now... =)

hope you don't mind if i link u up in my blog...

8:09 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

hei hei hei
yup yup yup
im ok key key key...
hehehe...
kiss na lang aids baka sumaya pa ako...

hi stinker, thanks for your words..
yup, i know this shall pass...
just another hump in the road...
life must go on...

8:55 PM  
Blogger aids said...

kiss lang pala eh!

kailangan ba eh wet?

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home