Monday, October 11, 2004

FeAR FaCToR



" Those who fear nothing, love nothing "


I remember this line from the movie First Knight . If this is true then I must have loved so much! Mwahahaha....But no, my fear is not just fear of losing someone or something. There are many things that I am afraid of. Hmm..
Let me see..

1. I fear heights. I remember how my eyes would pop out when I rode the Log Jam at Enchanted Kingdom. I first took the ride Anchors Away seven years ago. It's this gigantic boat which swings almost perpendicular to the ground. I remember how my friend would say " Look up in the sky", whooooAAAA!!!! I could almost throw up. Then another friend would say "No, the best way is to look down"..and there I would see how high from the ground I am. My knees were trembling though I am sitted. I couldn't utter any word. I was so scared. I think all the blood have rushed to my head. Seven years after, my bestfriend Can had asked me to ride it with her (she loves to torture me, mind you), as a welcome gift when she got back from a training in US. This time I rode the Anchors Away again, but now, I'm no longer at the far end of the boat. I am now sitted at the middle. So the pressure would be less. But still, I felt the tickling sensation in my tummy. I've finally let my fear out by crying out loud. Yeah baby, you won't believe how I cried out just to release the tension inside. What a funny experience. I will probably have a ride on the Anchors Away after seven years again!

2. I fear big bodies of water . The big reason for this is that I don't know how to swim. But then, I can't learn to swim because I'm afraid of the waters. Sounds like the question of the chicken and the egg!!! This is one fear I'd like to conquer before I die.

3. I fear cockroaches and other creeping insects . Just the thought of creeping things scare me. I remember shouting at the wash room one time when I saw a cockroach flying over me!!! I would rather touch a snake that touch a live bug.

4. I fear death . I fear death because I know that I am not ready yet. I know that I have not been a very good girl, spiritually. I think that if I die today, I would be burned to hell. So, I guess I have to go to the church more often and confess regularly.

5. I am afraid of rejection . Maybe this is one thing why I don't usually ask somebody (i mean a friend) out for lunch or dinner. I fear rejection.

6. I fear losing the ones that I love . Yeah, I must believe King Arthur when he told Lancelot that when you dont fear anything, you dont love. My life has been somewhat dependent on these people. People need people. And I need them.

7. I fear ghosts . Who wouldnt anyway?!?


Ikaw, What do you fear?

2 Comments:

Blogger eye said...

i fear that i might have lost you forever, like a song in the night. i knew that i'd love again, after a long long while, i'd love again.

kumanta ka no? hahaha!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

kantahan ba ako ng jo mari chan...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home