Monday, August 15, 2005

ThE KiliKiLi Dialogues

I don't think its me. I am sure its not me. Somebody's Stinking!
Naknamputsa, hanimalllliiiiiistic na kilikili yon!
I am sure it's not me kasi when I move to a different place, it goes away. Besides, kung ako yun, di ba dapat I shouldn't be smelling my self?
It smells like a vinegar mixed with guava. It is so acidic just the mere smell of it gives me ulcers!
I have been smelling this since yesterday. Walang sinabi ang cologne ko. Halos dasalan ko na ang cube ko kasi baka may masamang espiritu pero walang japeks!
These are one of those times na i wish may facial mask ako or may sipon ako! Matindi talaga sya as in amoy na amoy ko now...somebody please! give me amonia! I am going to faint! HaaaYayYYYY...
Could it be my cube mate? Well, I dont think so. I am sure di sya yun kasi wala sya kahapon dahil may sakit sya?
Eh kaming 2 lang dito eh!!!
I guess its from the other cube. Tinde! Long distance..
I wonder if I am the only one smelling it...
Gusto ko tuloy kumanta ng ...
Lets do the funk
Lets do the first day funk

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

les, may nakasakay ako sa shuttle kahapon na malakas din ang amoy. dalawang cheks. di kaya sila yun?

12:36 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

eh dito sila sa cube namin eh...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home