Tuesday, October 12, 2004

WeDneSDaY anD i'M BuSY

Just this morning I have received various emails from different customers and contact persons from other sites. I have this 22057 CMRR issue that is still open. Unfortunately, the ESD diodes were found to be ok. Hmm..I guess I'll have to ask Karl to probe the resistors as well. Geesh...
Aside from that, I have a very hot issue with the 8314. I just couldnt imagine probing a CSP package. In addition to that, mounting the decapsulated part on an eval board!! WhooooAAA! I guess i will have to use my black magic!
harharhar..
Sony is coming over the lab today with a bunch of japanese people. I wonder how i would probably greet them..


Konnichiwa...(then bows my head)...


And by the way, Ichikawa will be there as well..hmm..i hope he brings me a bag of Furikake! ehehehe..
I know life will always be busy. Like a good friend Syed would tell me, "More work is good work " . So I guess I have to be more positive. I know all of these issues will come to an end. I just don't know when..hehehe..
I miss my friend eye who is now in ADLim. Eye!!!! Uwi ka na dito dali na!!!
And my cubemates..they are deadma ever! hahaha..Look at Hehe, she is busy with her pc, pau is trying to play "sipa" and so is macel. And I, doing this blog just before I go to the lab and make some magic.
Despite the piles of work, I am still happy because tonight we will have another team building activity. We will play SIPA. Of course, as expected, I will definitely lose! I am not meant to be the player anyways, I am meant to be the MUSE .

3 Comments:

Blogger PAU said...

grabe les, binubuko mo naman kami e! hehehe. natawa ko dito sa entry mo a... thanks for the good laugh.

7:21 AM  
Blogger eye said...

mga talipandas kayo hahaha! akala ko ba busy ang mga tao sa cube, naglalaro lang pala ng sipa...

9:18 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

kasi naman pagtingin ko sa kanila me kani-kanila silang sipa tapos si hehe naman tulala sa kakalaro ng bookworm..har har har

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home