Wednesday, October 13, 2004

CuBE NumBEr fiVe



Perhaps the happiest place to be in the ADGT office area is cube number 5. Hey, that's our cube!!! And why wont it be the happiest and coolest place when it has the coolest people! Every morning is a morning to look forward. I think we are the only cube who plays "shaggidy shapopo" before we go to our daily routine.
These six gorgeous people came together last december 2002 when the 2nd phase of ADGT was constructed. It wasn't that difficult to mingle with my five cubemates as they had been my previous schoolmates. Wanna get to know them more? read on..


the eye:
Man, she's really the eye of the group. You should have seen her photo blog and be amazed at how this girl makes the most out of the simplest things. My friend for almost ten years (a friend of hers since first year college), I can say that Eye knows me pretty well. I learned all my bullying skills from this "small but terrible" girl. Many men are intimidated by her very strong personality. But mind you, this girl might be tough outside but still a softee inside. I really can't help but smile whenever I hear her own version of "i will be here". She's talented. No, she's multi-talented! Very good in sports as well. My pingpong playmate and the badminton champion. They used to say that Eye, the Model and Me are the 3 Marias. Hehehe. We wish! She's out of the country right now and so this cube feels incomplete without her.


strong hands
The muscle man..mr. strong hands. Very tough. Very rugged. Very manly. Very... Oopps...his girlfriend Hehe (who happens to be a cubemate as well) might get mad at me. Mind you, before the Hehe and Strong Hands love team, there was the Gorgeous and Strong Hands duo! Yichi!!!! Bringing back the past.. just kidding..
Amongst all of my cubemates, strong hands is the youngest but he is also the most serious and silent member of our group.


the model mr. yosa
What can i say, she's a supermodel and a superhero rolled into one ..yes, she is volta! hehehe peace girl!!! This girl is my dear housemate, classmate, labmate, teammate, checkmate,papermate, kilometrico, what else.. ? Just don't even try to touch her knees or you'll end up being kicked. Yes, she has this very sensitive tickle spot in the knee. One time we all held her and tickled her till she got red. Oh, and before I forget, this girl is so afraid of rats the same way I'm so afraid of roaches. I remember when we were new in this company, an officemate put a toy rat on top of her table. She squeeked like a rat when she saw that toy!!! hehehe Gotcha!
We've got a lot of common things between us, like our common liking for Angelina Jolie, for dark chocolates, etc. For that, she is like my soul sista go sista soul sista!!!


the teeth
Mr. trivia. Mr. good smile and big teeth. Hehehe. The John Lloyd our cube number 5. And the favorite of you-know-who. I love it when says his favorite line from the movie "Romy and Michelle":


"No, you're the Rhoooda and I'mmm the Maaarrrrrryyyy...."


We used to sarcastically call him the rabbit. Why? Because he seems too slow. Too slow to talk, to type something using the keyboard, to walk..but mind you, this guy is a fast thinker!!! Naks! One time I taught him how to rap the song from Bone thugs N Harmony. I asked him to rap a few lines from the song Crossroads. Gosh, it seemed like a mellow song when he rapped Crossroads!!!


hehe girl
yes...the girl.. but do you know how she got that name? hehehe..just ask me in private because hehe might get mad at me. She is the loving partner of strong hands and also the favorite member of the group. Being the "cutest" and "smallest" member of the group, Hehe is the favorite when it comes to teasing and joking.


the gorgeous
The name describes itself. Hehehe.


the mother
Yes, the cube number five has a mother figure. Unfortunately, she has her office at the fourth cube. Well, she's like a member of the cube number five group anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gorgeous said...

that's my point! hehehe..i purposely distorted the image so they wont see the identity behind the pictures

4:03 AM  
Blogger eye said...

grabe lesly, antok na antok ako ngayon dito sa office so i decided to lurk here. you definitely gave me a good laugh, as always ;)

pwede bang ako ang mag-describe sa "the gorgeous"? :D

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home