Wednesday, December 08, 2004

LAtEsT NeWs kAy GorGEOuS

Wooooohoooooowwww!!!! Long time no post!!! Hmm..I have been busy a couple of days..uhmm..no..weeks...uhmm...no...months!!!!!

For all my fans (hahaha as if!) here are some updates:

1. Weeks ago, a friend of mine, frootbroot, went to the Philippines for some business-related stuffs. I remember that was a thursday. My bestfriend can and I were driving along C5 when suddenly something hit the windshield of the car she's driving (which of course, im riding..this does make sense right?). Basically it was a pillbox. Tama ba ang spelling? Pasensya na kung mali. Good thing, the windshield was broken but was not shattered into pieces. We then went to the airport and picked up this friend of ours who happens to be lost!!!! His surname starts with a letter "W" and he was on the "ABC" counter!!! My gasss!!!! Hehehe...I still found him anyways.

2. Last week, just before the coming of Winnie and Yoyong, we were able to go to corregidor. I was able to take some pictures..see below.



ganda ng manila di ba?



me and can getting jiggy with the BIG GUN.



buti pa sila sweet....

3. I was so preoccupied by work, thesis and so many things. Work is piling up. My thesis is not moving. Maybe this weekend I can get to work on them.

4. Hay, right now my mind is kinda konting magulo. Dami kasing iniisip. But I know this shall pass. Right, gorgeous?

5. Oh, by the way, for the 2nd time, nanalo na naman akong 5S violator!!! Geesh!!! Ganun ba kagulo ang table ko? Eto lang naman sya...



Di naman di ba? hehehe...

6. Di ako makakasama sa EK party ng mga friends ko dito so office because I have an Alumni Homecoming meeting to attend. Huhuhu....

7. I wanna watch a movie. Drink coffee. Eat isaw. Eat cheesecake. Hay sana lang...

5 Comments:

Blogger aids said...

ano ang 5S?

Sweet
Stylish
Sexy
safe
salacious (naubusan ako ng S nakahanap tuloy ako ng malalim sa dictionary)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

sobrang
sobrang
sobrang
sobrang
seksi

10:21 PM  
Blogger aids said...

anong kaugnayan ng table sa pagiging sexy?

10:45 PM  
Blogger anneanne said...

isaw! isaw! isaw!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

kain tayo ng isaw....grabe...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home