Monday, October 18, 2004

DifFerenT faCes of GoRgeOus



Hmmm...i don't know how to describe my self. Maybe you can see my friendster testimonials..I am a person who loves music as much as my life. It has always been an expression of my feelings and my deep emotions, my happiness and my frustrations.


Many people say I'm the life and CLOWN of the party. Maybe because I am carefree and childlike sometimes. Yup, I can go horseplaying and dancing along the hallways without care of who is with me or whatever they would think of me..Pake nyo!!! hehehe..I am best paired with my friends Can, the Cube Five members and my barkadings. Speaking of barkadings, these are my college friends whom I rarely see nowadays except for Eye. Hmm...I miss them already.


Basically, I am like the color black. I can go blend with any color...that is, with any people. I have no difficulties of dealing with people (except a former officemate who is still in this company but has transferred to another group..starts with a letter...J..hehehe). Though I am not sure if other people are uncomfy with me. Yes, I am a Loud person. Real loud. Imagine me talking at the elevator on the first floor and you can still hear me even if you are at the basement. I don't think I am that intimidating if you get to know me.


Like the picture above, I have different personalities. Sometimes I can be moody. Tao lang ako no!!! And when I am in bad mood, i would suggest that you maintain a 5-meter distance! Hehehe...but the good thing about me is that I don't hold the bad mood for long. Only for a day..hehehe..How to spot if I'm in a bad mood? When I don't talk.


Most of the times, I am playful. A big practical joker. But it doesn't mean that you can't talk hear-to-heart with me. I can listen for hours, a shoulder to cry on. But sorry, you can't expect me to say all the nice things you want to hear. I am more of a "reality checker". I can be so pessimistic sometimes. You can ask my friend Eye. She would always get mad when I whine. Hehehe.

Enough of me. Next time I'll tell more about my friends..hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home