Thursday, October 14, 2004

To SAgAdA aNd BacK


Yes, believe it or not..IT'S REAL!!! This shot was taken last April when I, together with the rest of the Fab Transfer Group, went to Sagada. From what I have read, the Banawe Rice Terraces is indeed a world wonder because it was handmade by the ifugao ancestors.



Of course I'd like to have my picture with the Banawe Rice Terraces at my background...Just yesterday, a friend of mine, frootbroot told me that Banawe Rice Terraces is in his list of 100 places to visit before he die. I can understand that...Banawe is really a very wonderful place...




Banawe Rice Terraces taken from the top....




The stairs leading to the underground cave of Sagada. With my fear of heights, I know that I would definitely not survive this if my bestfriend Can wasn't there. Ironically, she was the one leading me though I'm definitely bigger and taller than her.




The ancestral coffins..gives me the shiver...




Pretty obvious that they are all looking and laughing at me because I cannot move sideways. The rock I'm sitting on is very slippery and anytime I could plunge into the shallow water. That's what you get when you don't want your feet to get wet. Hehehe...



If there is one unforgettable experience, I guess it would be going to Sagada. Not only for the adventure but for the friendships that I gained afterwards...

2 Comments:

Blogger eye said...

i loooove the 3rd shot ;)
and i will always be proud of you for surviving Sagada :p

9:10 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

thanks eye!!! kala ko di ko sya makakaya..hehehe

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home