Tuesday, October 26, 2004

ExPonEnTiaLLy FaLLinG fOr You

Like Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle,
I do not know when and where
I actually started to have this feeling
All I know is that the moment
These eyes lay on you,
My heart said follow through

Like Newton's First law of Motion,
I was in a state of stable emotion
Until you came and exerted an external force
You conquered my heart,
And the next thing I knew,
I never wanted us to be apart

I cannot rationalize the deep emotions
Nor find the roots for this passion
My heart beats faster than the speed of light
I've been thinking of you day and night

My love for you is unending as the PI
I want to build my circumference around you
The attraction is so strong
You're like my electron
And I want to be your proton

I know that we've only just met
But you hit my heart like a comet
My feeling for you is an integration
Of longing, wanting and passion
I know I just met you
But I'm Exponentially Falling For You..

Can I be with you for infinity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home