Tuesday, October 19, 2004

ThInGs and PeOple thAT i MisS

1. I miss having ciesta every 2 pm in the afternoon. My earliest memories of childhood traces back to the times when my Mom and Dad would force me to sleep during the noon. My dad would spank me if he sees me awake so I have to fake sleeping. hehehe.

2. I miss eating fish balls, ice crumble, dirty ice cream, junk foods

3. I miss playing hide and seek, langit-lupa-impyerno, im, im, impyerno..patay o buhay...alesssss, i miss playing pepsi-7 up.

4. I miss drinking bearbrand milk.

5. I miss watching shaider and bioman.

6. I miss walking in our village every afternoon and eating isaw.

7. I miss playing basketball and badminton with my brothers.

8. I miss joining contests in the radio and reaping lots and lots of prizes

9. I miss hanging out with my barkadings, eye, bokyo, lenne, pipaps, raki, vaneknek, cheryll and haidee mina..I remember most of the bloopers were very funny. Like one time, during an ES1 (technical drawing) class, haidee mina and raki were scribbling something at the blackboard when their crush, our student assistant, Pep came in. Raki noticed Pep coming in so she took her seat. But then, Haidee Mina, being the insensitive person that she is, did not notice Pep and so she continued scribbling Peps name with a flower beside it. When she turned her back, she saw Pep staring at her. Hehehe. Then she just took her seat as if nothing happened..

10. I miss the sagada trip with the fab transfer people. I must admit, I am like the adopted member of the group. These guys are one of the nicest!

11. I miss those bloopers with macel and eye. We are the tres marias. I remember when macel called our boss (unfortunately, he has resigned na, siguro because of macel..hehehe) and got a voice mail. During that time, Macel was in an offshore training in the US and she asked Jeff to connect for her. Jeff did not notice that he had left the phone hanging and so macels conversations with jeff were recorded onto our boss' voice mail. Hehehe..

12. I miss shaggidy shapopo. I miss the way strong hands would try to follow any funny move. Other cubes must have envied us. Hehehe

13. I miss bonnakiks. My little sister in FA. Si kulotski. I miss bullying her and her bullying me.

14. I miss Doc Mena and the way he handles RCSC. Hehehe. I might get fired for this.

15. I miss jogging in UP with can..

16. I miss going to starbucks with Macel and going to movies/gigs with pau and anne

17. I miss teaching my students in UP.

18. I miss going to Daniw.

19. I miss the burlington mall. I miss MA. I miss matt pilotte. Hahaha. Issue to!!! I miss seeing the old version of britney spears in ADWil. Hehehe. I miss my friends in ADWil, Young, Syed, Kentot, and the cute alp guys. naks!

20. I miss ichi, ngayon pa lang! hehehe.. He gave me an antique ASTROBOY figure. Yahoo!! panalo!

21. I miss Ma'am Gev and the way she would make people nervous when she walks through the door.

22. I miss the way eye would sing "I will be here", pau "You", and of course, the best song ever, song #2!!!!

23. I miss the spice girls

24. I miss Doogie Howser MD.

25. I miss former instructors: Louie Alarcon..Hehehe ampuge na nya!!!, Grace Gabriel..ang babaeng wala na nga puso wala pang **so..hehehe..

Hay, it's really fun reminiscing those times. Time is running fast. Before I know it, I'm already too old to enjoy life. So Ill just make most of every thing that I have, of the time i spend with every people i know.

Drama!

4 Comments:

Blogger eye said...

i'm watching some reruns of sex and the city right now, i miss hearing your ringtone, lagi mo kasing iniiwan sa desk mo :D

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

Hi emman!!! Link kita sa blog ko ha? Thanks.

Hi eye, miss ko rin yung ring tone mo na new wave. hehehe

5:49 PM  
Blogger Summer Fire said...

miss ko na rin ang bioman at shaider... pati si mask rider black... :(

1:37 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

nkakamiss maging bata ulet!!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home