Sunday, October 24, 2004

TuRnInG JaPAnESe



Well, believe it or not, it's me in my very own version of sadako (from the movie THE RING)..I showed this to our japanese counterpart and he was surprised and amazed by this photo. He said it was almost real.. Hmm.. was that good or bad?!?

Speaking of japanese, last week, our japanese counterpart went here for an audit. Yahoo time again for me because is he is my favorite japanese counterpart. Aside from being an F4 look-alike, he is really very nice and outgoing. And most of all, he brings me astroboy stuffs and furikake! hehehe

Well, we took this jap friend of ours to the Shangri-la Streetscape for some round of drinks, live band music and street dancing. Yes, STREET DANCING. Something that I usually don't do kahit makapal ang mukha ko. I am with 7 other friends, most of which are my officemates as well.

Sa bus pa lang, I feel like my minds gonna explode. Not because of his sex appeal, but because I find it hard to comprehend him. Syempre yung isa kong kasama namamalipit sa likod sa kakatawa. Jap guy is really good looking but I really find it hard to understand him. He pauses a lot, siguro thinking of an english word to describe his feeling. Para nga syang naiire eh. Much as I want to listen, my mind can't handle it. Dinugo talaga ako sa kanya, leche sya! Joke.

The band was cool, they played mostly Bee Gees, which is good. At least our guest can relate to their music. At first, the jap friend was kinda timid and shy, he said that he doesn't dance. But whooooaa, wait till the first funky music played. He made his first dance by slightly nodding his head and slightly grooving to the music. Yeah, he doesn't like to dance pero nung bandang gitna HUMAHATAW NA SYA..take note.. he is still sitted then.

Realizing that this jap guy wanted to dance, my folks persuaded me to take the first move and dance with him. It could have been easier if I lived somewhere else. But not in Shangri-La!!! Our house is very close to that place and I would often stay there whenever I'm bored. During that time, there were around 10 people dancing at the dance floor. Yup, they were plenty. But the people watching them are over 500!!! So there are live 50 eyes looking at each person!

Before I agreed to take the first move, I tagged my officemates with me. So it was actually the 5 of us who went to the dance floor. We could have been anonymous if not for this jap guy who danced like a robot...wahehehe..yup, he danced like a robot. It was really funny and fun as well. That is why he probably caught the attention of those who are just watching us dance. Bigay na bigay sya. I can even see him concentrate, and look at other people dancing while he tries to imitate how they danced. Imagine, may patingin-tingin pa sya sa sky! By golly! And he has this dance step which looks like the dance steps of hagibis. I wonder how he figured that out. Hmm...Award talaga ang mga Da Moves nya.

We were all tired and we got home late. But surely, we enjoyed the party. The jap guy enjoyed so much that he wanted to go to the party the next night! Sorry to say, we were all exhausted and nobody has sufficient energy to go..hehehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

hala les! ikaw pala yung nakwento ni ichi sa 'kin. hehe. j/k.

btw, may kuha ako sa kanya dito: http://artwalk03.tripod.com/2004/10/saturday-football-been-awhile-since-i.htm

hehe. naligaw lang ako dito. :-)

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous said...

syet ang gwapo ni ichi baby!!!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home