Thursday, December 09, 2004

Of ChrIsTmaS ParTIes and HaTs

Hmm...december. Christmas season. Dozens of christmas parties. One of which will be happening an hour and a half from now. Everybody's excited except me. Well, who wouldn't be excited if you know that you've got a pile of work plus a thesis to finish! Okay lang, keri lang. HP naman ako eh...

NEW WORD :

HP - Happy P*kpek.

Isa lang wish ko: SANA MANALO AKO LATER!!!!! Well, whether it be the raffle or the contest, I wish i would win. I was never lucky at raffles. Though I can be lucky at times when it comes to contests. Kapal kasi ng mukha ko eh.

Yeah, when I come to think of it. I never won a raffle in my entire life. I have tried the lotto. Kahit 3 number combination, I never won. Even in raffles wherein 10 na lang ang mga sumama and 9 yung prizes, ako yung maiiwan...talk about not so good luck.hehehe. I guess I am luckier over some things..

1. Family - I have such loving parents and siblings. I could not ask for more.

2. Friends - I have plenty of them. Kaya masaya. Kung true man o hindi, wala na akong pakelam. Basta I consider them my friends.

3. Career - Not overwhelming but I can say that I am a professional earning a decent amount of money. Para sa kin, decent na yun. Madali naman ako makuntento eh.

So you see, I guess I am lucky din naman eh. Di nga lang sa raffle. Oh, but I really want to win the 4.1 Megapixel Sony Camera and the Sofa Set.

By the way, here's my pix with my award-winning (to be) HAT. Hot ba?



Face value pa lang...tsk tsk tsk...talo na! hehehe...

I remember last year's party was the saddest party that I had in my entire life. I was so hollow then. But still, it wasn't obvious kasi blooming pa rin ako..Hehehe joke. Siguro magaling ako magtago. Though a very close friend of mine would see the sadness in my eyes. That was past. And am glad that I'd get to celebrate christmas again with friends and officemates.

Hmm.. I wonder..may makatalo kaya ng hat ko?


================================================

extra! extra!

---- nakakainis! may alumni homecoming meeting bukas!!! di tuloy ako makakasama sa EK..wawang bata..

---- namatay yung si ma'am M. Condolence sa family nya. Naku lagot, di ko alam ang procedures for extension of my thesis.

---- heller sa mga nagtyatyagang magbasa ng blog kong walang sense. hehehe.ano pa ba, eh its all about me.

---- my boo keeps playing on my mind...hang cute kasi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home